By signing up as a BEC financial member, you’re already taking the first step towards a valuable partnership as we work together to build your business.
Your membership supports the BEC as we continue to provide advice, support and networking to our business community. In turn, you’ll be promoting economic and social growth as we foster local employment, training and growth in our region.
We like to reward our members for their loyalty, and are always looking for innovative ways to provide a rapid return on investment for our financial supporters. As a commercially focused not-for-profit organisation, we add immense value to our members by delivering commercial quality services at a subsidised price.
As a BEC member, you’ll receive a great range of discounts across our entire suite of offerings, as well as access to exclusive members-only events. The new BEC membership package includes the diverse and intensive range of services that our supporters have told us they’re looking for.
BEC Membership Benefits
By joining our BEC membership community, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic exposure with a listing (including logos) on our popular BEC Business Directory, on our website
- Impressive member discounts across our entire range of BEC workshops, training and networking events (approx. 20% off)
- Exclusive members-only events for targeted introductions and alliances with other financial members
- Two complimentary $50 Training Vouchers per year (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Being part of an elite pool of top-of-mind businesses we harness for BEC referral services
- A chance to showcase your business success and share your story through our BEC case studies, Facebook and Twitter pages
- One-on-one continued support for your business as an intimately-known member
- The opportunity to demonstrate expertise in your field to thousands of potential customers as a presenter at BEC events or through member-sourced articles featured on our website
- Enhanced SEO for your online presence through dedicated back links to your website from the BEC website
- Direct marketing opportunities to deliver special offers to our extensive network of over 4500 business contacts
- Widespread credibility and recognition that you’re an engaged member of your local business community
- Reduced hire rates for Board Room and Training Room usage
- Free use of our Interview Room
Our financial members are critical to ensuring we’re able to continually provide independent advice, support and advocacy to our business community. Show your commitment to your local business community – simply complete a BEC Membership form to get involved today!
START UP BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP – $176 (Inc GST)
This membership level is available only for people starting up in their first year of business. Membership is not renewable at this level.
SOLE OPERATOR MEMBERSHIP – $220 (Inc GST)
This membership is for one person operating a business with no employees or partners.
SMALL BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP – $396 (Inc GST)
For business with 5 or less owners and/or employees within the business in total. All employees of your business are entitled to membership rates to seminars, workshops and networking events.
STANDARD MEMBERSHIP – $792 (Inc GST)
For business owners and managers who employ over five people. All employees of your business are entitled to membership rates to seminars, workshops and networking events.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP – $1584 (Inc GST)
For larger corporations who may have multiple sites and large workforces. All employees based in offices covered in Southern Sydney are entitled to membership rates to seminars, workshops and networking events.