Our Business Guidance sessions provide professional, high quality and independent advice to businesses across the St George, Sutherland Shire, Bankstown and Canterbury local government areas.
The BEC’s qualified and experienced Business Advisors harness experience from a diverse range of industry backgrounds to offer targeted advice to suit your unique circumstances.
- Objective advice on your business feasibility
- Tangible goals to work towards
- Step-by-step instructions to overcome problems
- Strategies for improving your brand and marketing strategy
- Further information on tools and opportunities to build your business
- A documented Action Plan
- Follow up on Action Plan and ongoing advice and support
- Follow up referrals and/or introductions where appropriate
These sessions are suited for all businesses at every stage of development, including:
- Business intenders planning to start a new business
- First time employers seeking compliance information
- Growing businesses wanting to improve their bottom line
- Booming businesses restructuring for growth
- Home-based businesses wanting to connect with other local businesses
- Businesses under stress looking to recover their viability
- Businesses in conflict seeking advice on dispute resolutions
Consultations are provided by appointment at the following locations:
- BEC Souther Sydney Offices at Kirrawee
- Hurstville Library
- Bankstown Business Advisory Services Offices at Bankstown
- At a client’s business premises or other suitable locations in:
- Sutherland Shire
Business Guidance PricingFor business intenders or businesses under 6 months: Those who have not yet started a business or are new to business must complete our no-cost ‘Starting a Business Workshop‘ to become eligible for their first free Business Guidance appointment. Subsequent appointments are $150 per session or discounted to $120 for BEC Financial Members.
For established businesses over 6 months: Your first two 1.5 hour Business Guidance appointments are available at no cost. Subsequent appointments are $150 per appointment or discounted to $120 for BEC Financial Members.
Book a Business Guidance Session
Consultations are by appointment only. Simply select one of these three easy steps to secure your session at a time and location that suits you:
- Call us on 9545 5900 to arrange a session
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our Online Form
Our services are provided with the support of funding from the NSW Department of Trade and Investment, Regional Infrastructure and Services’ (DTIRIS) state-wide ‘Small Biz Connect‘ program.
Small Biz Connect is a program that accelerates small businesses to economic sustainability, delivering growth and employment for NSW. It is a practical, government-funded program that links experienced business advisors with small business operators who want a personalised focus, local know-how and mentoring support. With a commitment to outcomes, Small Biz Connect will help small business operators develop the skills they need to survive and thrive.